Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2017 12:20:39 -0700
From:      Northwestern Toenail Fungus <Northwestern_Hospital_Warning@camera.bzwmzs.trade>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Public Safety Warning: Toenail Infection Medicine Can Cause Organ Failure

NWH Public Awareness
Public Safety Alert: The Danger Of Leaving Toenail Fungus Untreated
Reference No. NWH-21911822
11/03/17

freebsd-doc@freebsd.org,

If you're infected with toenail fungus, the biggest mistake you can ever make is to think this is nothing serious. Those seemingly innocent white spots on your nail are a sign you shouldn't ignore.

This short video presentation shows the dangers of untreated nail fungus,
Here=> http://www.bzwmzs.trade/5881197/funguskey/a2a64a0985efe1dca7a4d36ddb05a61d/?gth2-1103

The number of serious cases with people suffering from nail infection is increasing at an alarming rate in America.

Your thick, yellow, brittle nails are a warning that a dangerous micro-organism has already attacked your immune system and can lead to serious infections that spread beyond your feet.

An untreated infection can enter your bloodstream and become deadly.

Toenail infections, and more importantly, the prescription drugs you are taking to reverse your toenail fungus can kill you.

This cutting edge, all natural solution immediately eliminates more than 30% of nail fungus overnight. Nine out of 10 people were completely fungus-free in as few as 14 days.

Before your innocent nail infection becomes life threatening, please watch this brief information video, Only Here

*WARNING: The real cases featured in this study can be disturbing.  Viewer discretion is advised.

Discontinue this: http://www.bzwmzs.trade/21911822/unsub/a2a64a0985efe1dca7a4d36ddb05a61d/
Post Office Box # 6355
145 E Elm St	New Albany	IN	47151

My friend and I came here because it was the only thing open at night on our road trip to Bryce/Zion, and we came back because it was so good. We talked... You know when you meet someone and they're just like \"okay-looking,\" but they ask you out and you're single and horny so you're like \"sure, whatevs\" but... Don't mistake the 5 stars for food quality, because the food is good, but not great.  What was great was the service.  I love these small town restaurants... On the drive back home we stopped by here for dinner. After being in the middle of no where we didn't want to go get Burger King or anything. When stepping... Stopped through for breakfast. It was clean, the food was fairly priced, and everything tasted great. Boyfriend got the ultimate omelette loved it and I got... Yes, this place is called, \"The Garden of Eatin'\".....It felt like a truck stop with large picture windows facing Highway 15. Cozy booths and counter, large... There aren't many non-fast food options to
 choose from in Richfield at 9 PM on a Monday night. They had some TV's to watch the MNF game. It was pretty... Excellent street tacos. They are a must-have here. The service is awesome, and the people are very nice. I highly recommend the Al Pastor tacos with the... Very tasty burgers and fries! 3 of us ordered bacon cheese burger my dad ordered a chili cheese burger. We ordered regular fries and sweet potato fries.... A must try place. Everything we sampled here were so delicious!!! Very pleasant surprise in our neck of the woods. Support our local restaurants! We need... \"Best Panang Curry EVER.\" - my friend Dani. I had the red curry. It was soo good hate the entire bowl. Whoops! ....The chef is wonderfully friendly and makes... Neat little place with exceptional Mexican food. Pretty well known spot for folks that live in Beaumont. If you're passing by on the 10 and hungry, this is... This is certainly one of the best restaurants I've been so far!..I really liked the ambiance, t
 he music and the staff. ..Now about the food, the burgers,... Salad and pasta yummy as usual, but I was stunned to learn that this place does NOT make its own chicken parm from scratch, but simply buys in the frozen... Decided to try Marla's for the first time. It was a beautiful day for a Sunday ride with my wife and it was well worth the 30 minute drive...Excellent food,... Update!!! ....Food is Amazing so I wouldn't have any clue unto why other people complain about the time it takes to come to your table:) Average wait time for... Dropped in today for their lunch special promo of  a Turkey, bacon and avocado on croissant sandwich, with super yummy creamed chicken rice soup, potato... This is a long way from home, but I am already craving my dish from yesterday... ....First impressions: empty parking lot, not a great sign but it was 11:30...a2a64a0985efe1dca7a4d36ddb05a61d