Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 2002 21:10:10 +0200
From:      Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de>
To:        freebsd-alpha <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Gnome2 buggy?

Hi all,

has anyone of you sucessfully installed the gnome2 port? I did just
finish and everything is buggy: I can't open a Gnome Terminal, Windows
look very strange (no frame and resize/minimize, etc buttons until you
move them around once), can't open Sawfish configuration, and so on.....
gdm does not let me log in when i turn it on it /etc/ttys, it works when
I start it as root, though.

Any hints appreciated,

Jan