Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:20:24 -0700
From:      Sean-Paul Rees <sean@seanrees.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Local startup didn't start!

I just went through the make world procedure today on my server here. All went
well, but when I rebooted, the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/*.sh didn't execute.

This box is headless so I can't really see if there are messages on the screen.
But, if one of the scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ fail, will the rest that
come after it fail aswell? I know that the apache.sh failed because there is
a passphrase to the SSL key.

--
Cheers,
Sean