Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:28:51 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        Tom Pepper <pepper@lh.net>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Joy! (was: Re: Compaq Presario 800... No Joy?)

Well, the full Compaq utility wasn't loaded on the box because it came
driveless (Added 2 9.2GB Ultra-2-Wide SCSI LVD Disks...).

However, I was able to get the utility from their website and drop it on some
floppies. Found Advanced mode. Found the entry in the setup. Set it. Booted.
We're golden (and I've got another reference note in my head about Compaqs).

Thanks for all the help. I'm looking forward to doing a make release entirely
in MFS.
	-Brian