Date:      Sat, 2 Apr 2005 03:05:14 -0700
From:      Pat Maddox <pergesu@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Which mail server is the best for me?

My main complaint with qmail is that it's not very standard.  The core
of qmail hasn't been updated in a couple years (I think that's right,
correct me if I'm wrong), so in order to update it or add
functionality, you have to apply a bunch of patches from a bunch of
sources.

I like the fact that postfix is all centralized.