Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:08:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "dillama" <dillama1@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup delete?

I am trying to use CVSup to synchronize my source and ports tree. There are a few things in ports that I don't need like astro and audio. I would like to get rid of it but I notice that after the config was changed to stop sync. those things, the directory is still there. Should I delete it myself?

Is there anyway to instruct CVSup to automatically delete those unused or refused ports or source parts?