Date:      Wed, 07 Jul 1999 18:16:21 -0400
From:      Jerry Bell <jerry@bellnetworks.net>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: this of interest to anyone?

I got this a few days ago.  Apparently there was some form of problem
with the vm subsystem (I'm speculating here).  What I did to fix it was
to re-cvsup the source tree (after killing non-essential processes) and
rebuilding only the kernel.  After compiling and installing the new
kernel, I rebooted and reran a full make world.  Everything seems to be
working well, now.

Jerry