Date:      Mon, 01 Nov 1999 08:32:39 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: laptop problems

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.9911011352370.1148-100000@brunte.ispra.webweaving.org> Dirk-Willem van Gulik writes:
: I've had this quite a few time's when you leave it for a long time on and
: plugged in. Eacht time the problem solved itself with a bit of time and
: completely taking out the battery, unplugging all, waiting for a few hours
: and putting it all together again.

OK.  I took the battery out of the laptop.  I then disconnected the
wall wart from the wall and from the laptop.  I'll let you know how it
turns out.  I also hit reset a few times before removing the battery
to see if that made a difference, but it didn't help.

My system time as also an hour off just before it happened, but no
calcrtu messages...

Warner