Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:36:49 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        BORIS KIRIAKOV <vichenzo@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi.

> I would like to translate them in bulgarian for all bulgarian users of FreeBS
D.

Well, I guess that first requires that we ask a question in return:

How many bulgarian FreeBSD users are there?  I think my personal
counter currently reads one, that being you, so obviously my count
suffers from a lack of any real information. :-) If you could give us
some idea of the user count, that would help us to gauge whether or
not such an effort would even be worth all of your time and energy to
do the job.  Translation is a lot of work!

Thanks.

- Jordan