Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:12:04 -0500
From:      "Annie Simanski " <anniesimanski@peakdirectory.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Link exchange with freebsd.org

Hello,

My name is Annie Simanski .  I was surfing the web and came across
your site freebsd.org.  I would like to add your site to a category
specific page on our site peakdirectory.com
(Details about the directory are below).

As you know, exchanging links will benefit both of us by raising our
search engine rankings and generating more traffic to both of our
sites.  Best of all it's FREE; there is no cost or hidden fee.  We
simply ask for a link back from the home or an internal page of your
site.  Simple enough, don't you think?

I hope you're interested because we have other quality linking
opportunities to offer.  If you are, please reply to this email with
your link details and the URL of your links page below:

Anchor Text (up to 25 characters):
Links Page (where you will put my link):

Once I hear back from you with the information above, I'll send you a
reply regarding our link details.

I look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Annie Simanski
on behalf of Peak Directory
anniesimanski@peakdirectory.com

Ref: 7-2
----------------------------------
Peak Directory
peakdirectory.com

The Peak Directory was developed in 2005 as a online resource to aid
in searching the internet. Our researchers have created a database
filled with links to the Web's best resources, for some of the most
searched topics.

PLEASE NOTE:

This email was manually sent by me, it is not spam.

We consider this to be a polite way to contact you and apologize
sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way.  Our sole
purpose is to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your
part.

Abiding by rules of etiquette, we are obliged to offer you an 'OPT-
OUT' from future mailings from us; should you wish to exercise this
right, please reply to this email with "OPT-OUT" in the subject field.
Please be certain to include your email address and the URL of your
site so we can act promptly to appropriately remove your information
from our list of preferred link exchanges.