Date:      Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:25:26 -0400
From:      Cristina Ghirlanda <cristina@dog.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   recovering vi editor sessions

Hi,

   Once I exited vi incorrectly, from that on every time whenever I try to
start FreeBSD it stops at "Recovering vi editor sessions", sometimes it goes
on, sometimes it doesn't (or it takes terribly much time). I received the mail
for that and deleted, but then next time there is the same mail and it stops
for recovering the same. I would like to know how to stop it. Thanks.