Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:47:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rich Fox <rich@f2sys.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Helping...

Hi,

I would like to know if you can use my assistance for documentation.
I am a hobby-level FreeBSD user, but I have been working with it since 2.3
release. I have reasonably good writing skills and would like to
contribute to the project in some way. I am not really sure what
information you would like from me but I can provide you with some samples
of my writing...

Some basic PHP documentation for the uber-newbie:
	http://www.f2sys.net/rich/docs/
(Some documentation that I wrote for a couple of friends who were
interested in programming with PHP.)

Some elementary information on NFS and MacOS X
	http://www.f2sys.net/rich/osx/osxnfs.html
(This document was originally authored by someone else. I attempted to
clean up some of the concepts and added other portions. Ironically my
OSX/NFS setup doesn't work at the moment so I am troubleshooting it and
may add or edit this document.)

I have also wrote and published a small magazine (or 'zine) for BMX which
is not available online however I will happily supply a PDF copy on
request. (I wrote the *entire* magazine. It was actually quite popular but
I did not receive adequate interest from advertisers to continue
publishing.)

Please let me know if I can help or if you need any other
information/samples from me.

Thank you,
Rich.