Date:      Thu, 01 May 1997 15:39:59 PDT
From:      rich@vegasone.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Add LIVE Girls to your website!

Want to increase your profits by adding LIVE strippers to your adult website?

Check out what Virtual Net Productions has to offer:

We will provide a Live Stripshow with chat for your website starting at only $500 per month and NEVER more than $1600.00 a month!!  (read on for details)

The $500 rate is based on 744 hours (The amount of hours in a month for 1 person). - Additional hours beyond 744 will be rated at 60 cents per hour.

You may or may not use additional hours depending on the amount of traffic you receive on your website. I can tell you that we have had our stream on over 100 different websites for the past year and only the top 10 sites exceeded 700 hours for any given month, so for the majority of adult websites our stream will never cost more than $500 per month.

But what if you do use more? No problem cause we are capping the stream at $1600!  You will never pay over $1600 no matter how many hours you use. And we are throwing in chat at no additional cost!

So just to recap, get our stream on your website for $500 - no setup fees, you are paid in advance for the month for only $500. Then if you use more than 744 hours you pay .60 cents per hour up until you reach $1600, then you pay no more, and chat is included!

Our stream has been used reliably on sites like Cybererotica, Sexmuseum and Newd.com just to name a few. Don't waste your money with untried services that can't match our quality or reliability, not to mention our prices!

But don't take my word for it, see our girls in action for yourself. Just visit http://www.mojave.net/stream

USER ID: visitor
PASSWORD: live213

If you need any additional information ask for Rich or Glenn..

Rich Olson
Virtual Net Productions
OFFICE: 1-800-314-4285 or 1-702-360-4939
E-MAIL: rich@vegasone.com