Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:04:18 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: Future of java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk7

On 8/2/19 3:41 AM, Greg Lewis wrote:

> However, I wanted to get an idea of how many people are explicitly using
> either openjdk6 or openjdk7 and can't update to at least openjdk8.

Here I am (sorry for being so late, I was on vacation).

Unfortunately I'm stuck with OpenJDK6 for testing applications which
will run on a production system which only has OpenJDK6 :(
That production system is out of my reach WRT updates.

In any case, I'm not requesting you spend time on it for me.
When it will be removed, I'll get my way out of it somehow.

  bye & Thanks
	av.