Date:      Thu, 25 May 1995 13:09:18 +0800 (WST)
From:      Terry Dwyer <tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au>
To:        "Shawn M. Carey" <smcarey@mailbox.syr.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ups 2.45.2 Does C++

On Wed, 24 May 1995, Shawn M. Carey wrote:

> I just recently got ddd-1.2 up and running on my 1.1.5 system.  Ddd is
> a GPL'd X/Motif based gdb/dbx driver.  I usually prefer the good old
> -Shawn Carey

Any chance you might put the 1.1.5 binary up for ftp somewhere for the Motif
impaired among us?

   _-_|\    Terry Dwyer 	  E-Mail: tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au
  /     \   System Administrator  Phone: +61 9 491 5161     Fax: +61 9 221 2631
  *_.^\_/   Telecom Australia     Telstra Corporation       MIME capable mailer
       v    Perth  WA                 ( I do not speak for Telstra or Telecom )