Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2006 18:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Danial Thom <danial_thom@yahoo.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>, performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HZ=100: not necessarily better?

-------
You have some valid points, but they get lost in
your
overly abbrassive tone.  Several of us have
watched
your behaviour on the DFly lists, and I dearly
hope that
it doesn't overflow to our lists.  It would be a
shame
to loose your insight and input.

Scott

-------

Well I only have a few days to play with it, as
it seems unlikely I'll be able to use FreeBSD for
what I need it for. So the scorched-earth
approach is the current choice of action :)

If you tell Matt he's wrong he ignores you
whether you're a nice guy or a lout, so at least
I get to blow off some steam. Its easy enough to
create another alias.

DT