Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:53:25 -0000
From:      Caroline Beauchamps <caroline.beauchamps@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IP telephony applications

Hello,

I am looking for an IP telephony application for FreeBSD (or a voice
over IP application where I could set the buffer to zero. For some
reasons, I want the buffer to be as small as possible to reduce the
delay).

Does anyboby know such an application ?

I have already tried to have a look in the ports collection, but all I
could find is some voice over IP applications with quite big buffer each
time...

Can you forward me your answer as I don't subscribe any more to this
mailing list ?

Thanks in advance