Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:54:08 -0800
From:      "Robert Kim, Wireless Internet Consultant" <robertk@video-phones-evdo.com>
To:        "'Mikhail Teterin'" <mi@corbulon.video-collage.com>
Cc:        List Free Bsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Verizon's EVDO and FreeBSD

Ted, Mi,

Sure.. I've got one extra that I normally rent out... But if you guys
would like... I can mail it to one of you and just pass it on to the
next guy in a week... In fact.. .why don't we just create a loaner
schedule... Who wants to go first?

The card is live... And is costing me $79/m so if you'd like a $15
contribution is welcome but not necessary... My goal is to get a DRIVER
for the thing in FreeBSD...

Daisy chain every 7 days???

bob

X----------------
Robert Kim,
Wireless Internet Wifi Hotspot Advisor

http://wireless-internet-broadband-service.com
https://evdo.sslpowered.com/wifi-hotspot-router.htm
2611 S Pacific Coast Highway 101
Cardiff by the Sea CA 92007 : 206 984 0880

>>> "Wireless Internet Service Is ONLY Broadband with Broadband Customer
Service"(tm)
---Shalommmmmmmm--------------------