Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:51:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two 3com 3c589 in a laptop as a router

(I tried this on mobile, but didn't get an answer, so I'm trying here)

I've got a laptop that I need to turn into a router for a short time
(teaching a class) and I want to use a pair of 3com 3c589 PCMCIA cards.
I have no problems getting one to work, but I haven't yet figured out
how to change pccard.conf and/or the kernel to make the second appear
as ep1.

I'm running 2.2-960801-SNAP and PAO-960911 on a Dell Latitude XP

Kenneth