Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2019 21:15:34 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox, X11 fonts and 2gis

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

Vlad D. Markov via freebsd-questions wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 10:06:31 +0000
> "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6722@twc.com> wrote:
>=20
> >  https://2gis.ru/tomsk
>=20
> I used Firefox and Chrome to reach the site. Both worked fine for me.

Since some people have responded that the map looks OK in their Firefox,
and thanks to all who replied, and I've upgraded to firefox-70.0.1,1
with the same negative result (http://admin.sibptus.ru/~vas/2gis.png is
how the map looks for me) the next question is what could be wrong with
my setup and how I can debug/fix the problem.

I certainly see no problems with fonts or Cyrillic text in other Mate
apps, or in other sites in the same Firefox, even in other frames of the
same 2gis site.

Would it be wise to "pkg delete -a" and reinstall all packages from
scratch? I hate this idea because it reminds me of the Windows approach.

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc