Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:24:07 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [DISKLABEL FRAGGED] Clues requested... ;)

In message <19990621083803.M95198@pavilion.net> Josef Karthauser writes:
: The data on the disk isn't crucial, I can rebuild the system if necessary, but
: it seems that maybe I can spend less time writing a recovery tool than it would
: take to start from scratch.

I have a program that searches the cylinder groups for signatures and
tries to reconstruct a disk label (actually, it gives you the
information you need to do that.  I can dig it up if you like.

Warner