Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:08:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Enough already with adding desktop icons

This is starting to look more and more like that "How many mailing list
users does it take to change a light bulb?" joke...
	--K.

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Marius Bendiksen wrote:

: > I hate to be a stiff, but 60+ messages on the same (non technical)
: > topic in one day is a bit much for a technical list, eh?
:
: As a matter of fact, it is a technical topic, as it is concerned with
: changes to the buildworld process and possibly the implementation of
: additional layered filesystems.
:
: Perhaps we should have a freebsd-policy list for the part of the
: discussion which is concerned with the moral/ethical issues of adding
: this to the base system?
:
: - Marius -