Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:07:07 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
Cc:        josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es
Subject:   Re: splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

El Martes, 26 de Abril de 2005 17:30, Oliver Lehmann escribi=F3:
> Yarema wrote:
> > authmodulelist=3D"authcram authuserdb authvchkpw authpam authldap
> > authmysql authpgsql"
> > authmodulelistorig=3D"authcram authuserdb authvchkpw authpam authldap
> > authmysql authpgsql"
> >
> > in that order.  authcram is part of userdb and needs to be listed
> > first.
>
> but we don't ship libauthcram.so?!

I'm not sure this is needed for cram-md5 now.  Go ahead and commit=20
without authcram.  I think this is now part of libcourierauthsasl.

We'll do a pull-up of the Makefile after this is tested, without needing=20
a PORTREVISION bump.

Also for the TODO list:
=2D test if we really need INSTALLS_SHLIB and friends.
=2D test cram-md5 with mysql/pgsql (will work, having userdbpw).

=2D-
  josemi