Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:03:15 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "Luigi Rizzo" <rizzo@aciri.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: DUMMYNET

Luigi,

I'll test further.  I did use 'ipfw pipe list' to verify the 'bw' setting,
and it was '1bit/s'.  Yet, there were packets passing through the pipeline
at the rate of two or three tcp setup packets per second, which must be at
the very least 100bit/s, perhaps more.

Anyway Luigi, I appreciate your time in responding, and I really don't want
you to waste any time on this issue which is so close to the edges of
sanity!

Thanks,
Patrick.