Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:20:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Boris Spirialitious <hardcodeharry@yahoo.com>
To:        jason henson <jason@ec.rr.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD64 much slower than i386 on FreeBSD 5.4-pre

http://www.atm.tut.fi/list-archive/freebsd-stable/thrd66.html

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200502171636.10361.drice

> Inparticular:

http://www.atm.tut.fi/list-archive/freebsd-stable/msg19651.html

http://www.atm.tut.fi/list-archive/freebsd-stable/msg19679.html

I always use

systat -vmstat 1

to monitor usage. I also know to set MAX_INTS
in if_em.c file. I use 8000 for both tests.
I try with broadcom NICs soon.

Boris