Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:04:57 -0500
From:      "greg@grokking.org" <greg@grokking.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is Yahoo! moving from FreeBSD?

http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html

> I do note, however, that only about 10% of my questions to the list
> actually generate useful answers.  The other questions either get no
> replies at all, or vague replies that really aren't useful, or pure
> guesses.  One gets the impression that nobody really knows anything
> about FreeBSD, or, if anybody does, he never replies to this list.

maybe it's YOU

> Indeed, the only messages that generate replies are those that suggest
> that FreeBSD is anything other than sweetness and light.  Serious
> questions about how to use the software are met by a deafening silence
> in too many cases.

Anyone who's been part of this list for longer than you (i.e. more than
a couple of weeks) knows this to be absolute bullshit. There are some
REAL knowledgeable folks here who have plenty to offer but you've
annoyed most of them into silence. The proof is in the archives.

Nothing left for you to do but leave and/or change your name (once
again?) so that you appear in our inbox instead of the trash bin.