Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:39:13 -0700
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BIND-8/9 interface bug? Or is it FreeBSD?

        I hadn't considered jails --  I can't believe I forgot about
        them.  An excellent idea.

        For now, I've moved both of my nameservers over to relying
        entirely on the public IP network for transmission of
        everything, and as expected, it works great.  I might have
        to try the jail method for the private network!

        Thanks.  :-)

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc@parodius.com |
| Making life hard for others since 1977.                            |