Date:      Sun, 26 Feb 1995 14:22:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jbeukema@hk.super.net, ernie@tinny.eis.net.au, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Binary compatibility with NetBSD

> If you think it's a difficult task, I can set aside next Saturday to
> start to replace FreeBSD's libc with NetBSD's.

Excellent. Pencil it in then.  And don't forget that any changes which
break backwards compatability with our OWN users will not be popular,
of course.  If you can make this a process of evolution and not
destruction then let's see it, by all means!

> I'll probably need a thud account and some disk space.

No problem.  It shall be arranged.  Send me a passwd line.

					Jordan