Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:09:46 +0200
From:      PeerCorps Trust Fund <ipc@peercorpstrust.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best experience with Thinkpad suspend/resume

Dear mobile-users,

We are considering the acquisition of about 40 Thinkpad laptops intended to be deployed in schools as teaching tools.

For a significant number of reasons we have selected stock FreeBSD to run on these systems. It is not an absolute deal breaker but we are looking for the Thinkpad model providing the best suspend/resume support under FreeBSD. I've scoured the Internet and have essentially learned that the T520 and the T530 might be the best bet.

Can others confirm this is still the case under FreeBSD 10.1? Any other models/suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

Mike