Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 1994 07:27:11 -0700
From:      aflundi@sandia.gov (Alan F Lundin)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Journal

On Dec 22,  7:53pm, Peter Berger wrote:
> Subject: Re: FreeBSD Journal (was Re: tar man page) (fwd)
>
> How about "BSD Journal"?  There are those of us hopeless romantics who
> hope that the two teams will forget the conflict that happened over
> whats-her-name....

Whether they get together or not, I'd like to see a Journal
that covered both.  In fact, I'd like to see all the Free
Unix's in one magazine (Free Unix Journal?).  I think you'd
get more for your money, and the journal would be in a better
position to do comparisons.  I get real tired of one sided
rags that only know their own system, and make blantantly false
claims and comparisons with other systems, and they get away
with it.  These sorts of rags seem to propagate falsehoods and
ignorance as much as truth.

--alan