Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:21:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Casey Scott <kc@cdstech.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   port redirect

Hi all,

	I am using a Freebsd system as a router between a private lan and
a cable modem connection. It is using the "open" firewall (unmodified). I
am trying to route a port on the external (cable modem) interface to the
same port on an internal system. The internal system is running a
webserver that is intended to provide streaming video from a webcam
(Freebsd doesnt support the webcam yet). I have natd running with the flag
"redirect_port 192.168.1.3:3000 3000"  When I try "http://domainname:3000"
in a browser, nothing happens. I have tried natd with the -v, and it shows
nothing related. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Casey Scott