Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:58:16 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This changes everything

Yeah, there's all kinds of great stuff on this site.  I didn't know
that aliens killed JFK, or that Elvis's death was caused by exposure
to microwave radiation from the CIA's secret 12 Terahertz processor,
for example!

Of course, I may be getting it all a little mixed up here, but it's
still great stuff. :-)

- Jordan