Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 1997 18:48:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE port suggestion !

Hi there,
I was interested in  KDE port for sometime now,  and I know a real
winner when I see one, and was able to compile it since it was ALPHA,
and before these configuration scripts made life much easier, I noiced
recently that FreeBSD ports added kde under x11, and is sounds
reasonable, but I suggest you put the full package in one place,
because the way it is put now is really confusing, even if you know,
like I do, the exact names of the needed files, let it say be ALL
under /usr/ports/x11/kde with all subs coming out of this root for
kdelibs, kdeutils, etc.

A second this to note here, is th port is outdated since it is
pointing to BETA1-2 in some parts while the current release is BETA2-1.

Thanks.

==
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.