Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:38:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>, Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs Linux on TechTV September 2, 7pm EDT (Live)

Please mention patches...and how few the FBSD admin needs to
apply.  That is boring but in the public eye right now.  Also
the consistency that someone else mentioned.  When the admin
installs something new, they can pretty well guess where the
config file will be.  With Linux it's a crap shoot depending on
distro.  Mean time between reboots would be nice if you caould
get data.

=====