Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 2002 02:30:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Bob@VanValzah.Com
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-Mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DP2 + Thinkpad 660X = PC Card card activation failed

In message: <1038796195.375.7.camel@OutBound>
            Bob Van Valzah <Bob@VanValzah.Com> writes:
: On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 23:16, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > Try adding hw.pccard.cis_debug=1 to /boot/loader.conf and let me know
: > the results.
:
: Warner, I knew you'd know what to try next!
:
: Here's what's new in dmesg apparently as a result of the cis_debug flag
: (full dmesg output follows the signature):
:
: cis mem map d1b00000
: pccard0: CIS tuple chain:
: CISTPL_END
: ff
: cis mem map d1b00000
: CISTPL_LINKTARGET expected, code ff observed
:
: It looks to me like a null tuple chain was found where a link target was
: expected.  But I have no clue how to interpret this in context.

Uggg.  Looks like we're not mapping things in such that we can read
them for reasons unknown :-(

Warner