Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:04:01 +0100
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Bulk] Re: What's in my hard drive? How can I get rid of it?

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:24:16 -0700, jd1008 wrote:
>A people's tribunal of highly capable software and hardware engineers
>is desperately needed to look into the source codes of all SW and HW
>designs and implementations - including the compilers and assemblers.

We are still free to write Assembler opcode using an hex editor, that
way nothing could go wrong. When I started, I didn't write opcode
using an hex editor, but I used an Assmbler editor that didn't provide
macros, this editor was close to an hex editor. There was no way to
correct something by inserting code.