Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:50:43 -0400
From:      Mary Andrews <mandrews@aimdigitalpros.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Beer Enthusiasts

Hi,

I'm Mary.

Would you be interested in reaching out to Beer Enthusiasts List from USA?

We also have data for Wine Enthusiasts List, Alcohol Enthusiasts Email List, SPA Visitors Email List, Resort Visitors Email List, US Consumers Mailing List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Beer Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Mary Andrews
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.

---