Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:48:00 -0400
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: nss_ldap problem on 5.2.1-RELEASE

OK, well, that was annoying.

I am trying to use the nss_ldap module on 5.2.1-RELEASE and am having =
problems similar to the thread from a week or so ago ('nss_ldap =
broken'). However, I am not using libpthread for anything, only libc_r.=20

When I add ldap as a target in nsswitch.conf and then try to use the pw =
utility, the right answer is returned but I get a segfault immediately =
after.=20

Is this probably the same problem (since pw is not compiled against =
libc_r) or something else?=20

-Will

Will Saxon
Systems Programmer - Network Services
Department of Housing and Residence Education
University of Florida
Email: wills@housing.ufl.edu
Phone: (352) 392-2171 x10148