Date:      Sun, 02 Jul 2000 23:35:43 -0700
From:      josh b <statik@cris.com>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 3c509 is the wacknes!!

i booted the dos disk on my freebsd stand alone machine and started the
3com app...it loaded..looked nice and all but i got some 'write error' i
tried a couple of disks and still the same thing, i think now imgona take
the card and put it in my windows computer and run it the dos util from
there and disable pnp on the card, will that work? or will it reset the
config as soon as i put it into anoter computer?