Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 1996 12:05:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Frank Seltzer <frankd@yoda.fdt.net>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
Cc:        Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de, freebsd-hardware@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems connection a terminal!!

On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Sean Kelly wrote:

>     Frank> Have you tried any of the Wyse terminal types from
>     Frank> /etc/termcap instead of std.9600?
>
> std.9600 is a gettytab type, not a termcap type, and is more than
> likely correct for almost any 9600 bps terminal.
>
> --
> Sean Kelly
> NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory    kelly@fsl.noaa.gov
> Boulder Colorado USA                http://www-sdd.fsl.noaa.gov/~kelly/

My screwup. I read the man page for ttys without having had enough coffee.
It is Sunday morning you know!

This is what I was looking at when I replied:

     # Mike's terminal: hp2621
     ttyh0   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   hp2621-nl       on

Frank
--
Only in America can a homeless veteran sleep in a cardboard box while a
draft dodger sleeps in the White House.    <unknown>