Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:03:55 +0200
From:      Rene de Vries <rene@canyon.demon.nl>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Cc:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Subject:   Re: problems setting up i4b (for FreeBSD Router)

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
>re-read the FAQ. This looks backwards to me. The *dialouts* are supposed to
>be without the city code.
>
>regarding the router stuff, once you get ISDN working I suggest searching
>the mailing lists (questions would be good) on www.freebsd.org. This
>questions gets asked about 1e9 times per month ;-)

If this is so why does the following entry work? (I didn't read the FAQ, I just
copied the example config file and hacked it....)

local-phone-incoming    = 123456789
remote-phone-incoming   = 708800806
local-phone-dialout     = 123456789
remote-phone-dialout    = 0708800806

Dutch Telecom seems to accept with and without area code *dailout* numbers.

Rene

To Luke; if you need a view of my config files please send me a private email.
--
Rene de Vries                    http://www.tcja.nl/~rene; mailto:rene@tcja.nl