Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:10:02 +1200
From:      Ryan French <rfrench@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building custom kernel with new files

Hi All,

I am currently trying to build a custom kernel for my Google Summer of Code,
and am running into a bit of a problem. I have all of my code compiling, but
when I get to the linking stage as soon as it comes to the new files I have
installed it says the *.o does not exist. I have added the files
to /conf/files, and well as added the files to /conf/options and /conf/NOTES,
and the option is set in my Makefile for the kernel. Is there another step I
need to do before I can build the kernel?

Thanks for any help.

Ryan French.