Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:29:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      jlee@cs.umd.edu
To:        ip@mcc.ac.uk
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 2940 overruns

Hello,

I have been using FreeBSD for a yesr now and I am one of _very_ happy
users of FreeBSD. :-)

I am getting annoying messages after I "make world" last night on
RELENG_2_2.  If I do "iozone 200 8192" on /dev/ccd0c (interleaved),
I usually get a couple of "data overrun" message.

BTW, I have almost the same setup as Ian's such that PPro with Natoma
chip sets and Adaptec 2940UW.

Thank you.

  Jyehoon Lee