Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:28:40 +0200
From:      regisr <regisr@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg 7.4 crashes on exit

Le Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:11:09 -0700 "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
wrote:

> It is on stable and I THINK it started when I updated my system to
> 7.2-PRERELEASE last week. My previous Stable was on February 7 and it
> pre-dated the Xorg-1.5.3 server update on the system.

Xorg crashes when I exit X by exiting the window manager on FreeBSD 6.4
STABLE. This is not a issue for 7.2 only!
When I have exited Xorg I can't go back to the VT.

video card: ATI Technologies Inc RV280 [Radeon 9200 PRO]
(II) Loading /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//radeon_drv.so
(II) Module radeon: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        Module class: X.Org Video Driver
        ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 4.1

Last ports update on March, 28.

--
regis