Date:      27 Jun 2002 18:34:57 -0000
From:      believers_hope Moderator <believers_hope-owner@yahoogroups.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   File - Pending Members.txt

Hi there, my friend...

My name is Barry, and thank you so much for your interest in our "Believers
Hope" Pen Pal family fellowship on-line.

Your membership is now in a pending that you may be sure you with to
participate with us in maturing on our spiritual walk together with Messiah
Yeshua, Jesus.

We would love to get to know you better, and share the challenges we all face
together, in spirit.  There is nothing more exciting than the life of a born-
again believer, and nothing more difficult than walking with the Lord in these
troubled times.

The members of our believing family are convinced the superficiality, and even
perversity of on-line chat, and e-mail partners leaves one empty in the
spirit, yet, even when being absolutely still... our lives are full of unseen
movement.  Actually, there are a few of sincere Believers out there on-line,
but it's a little like fishing. You've really got a netful here, all right.

We believers need to come together, and claim our part of the Internet for the
Lord.  Do you agree?

We are a totally BELIEVING Pen Pal family called "Believers_Hope", with a
current membership of over two hundred believers from all over the world.  We
believe in the power of prayer, and as such, offer group prayer to anyone who
requests our effort. We have the serious and the humorous, but always holy. We
live to exalt the Lord Jesus on-line, and in our individual lives, in how we
love one another.

To the one we desire to walk according to the "spirit" in our daily lives, and
not practice an empty religion.  We share actively in support of one other to
reach that goal - to walk with the living Jesus now, rather than waiting till
later.  This is the unifying purpose of our little believing family, so please
consider this in your decision to join us.

We post daily "biblical messages", daily "inspirational messages", "world
renown guest writers", interesting and humorous notes and prayer requests to
edify, encourage, and strengthen the brethren in walking according to the
spirit, and stir sharing through "PRIVATE" e-mail with one another who desire
an active email ministry and inbox.

Some, simply and quietly, enjoy the nourishing and delicious spiritual "Manna"
delivered daily, and while others email one another till their fingers fall
off.

Whatever your preference -- is just fine.

Members have the opportunity to share their experience, strength, and hope. or
even our difficulties to the group, and/or to one another privately. him It is
most certainly proper, for those so gifted by the Lord, to use those gifts in
ministry via "PRIVATE" e-mail.  It is not good for true Christians to be alone,
it's "spiritual-warfare" out there. We are not professionals, but rather simple
beleivers in Messiah.

If you would like to be, and receive blessing and support, and fellowship on-
line with us, please let me know, and I'll put you on the list. You need only
say, "I want that, you bet!" and you're on.  I need to have your "first name"
only that you may be entered into our little believing family.

How about I tell you a little about myself, so you have some idea who I am, and
can get a handle on me, OK?

I'm a fellow of 52, who is recovering from a back injury I experienced last
November. This injury put me flat on my back for sixteen months.

I'm recovering super-dooper, though, and soon will be getting back to work.
It's been a great year so far, a time for reflection and spiritual growth. and
One thing about difficulties and hardships, they really make us grow... or go.
Actually, the One Who has our lives in His hands, Jesus Christ, really helps
us, and makes it all worthwhile.  My injuries are healing and beautifully,
thank God.

I live in South Florida, and have to endure the palm trees, balmy breezes, and
semitropical sun. I ask you... how much does a person have to endure.

This on-line fellowship has become a fruitful mission field. To assist the
brethren who endeavor to walk according to the spirit, to bring the Lord to
wonderful folks, who try to be spiritual without Him, and His Word, to minister
the "gifts" of the spirit on-line, and gather believers from the nastier traps
of the internet, bringing us all together that we may strengthen one another
daily, in Christ.

Well... I'm going to throw the ball into your court now, and hope the after
reading your note, we will no longer be a strangers, but interesting friends, or
perhaps, in Christ, family.

I truly believe that the distance between believers means nothing.  In spirit,
we can always reach out, and touch one another. Especially with a world full of
believing pen-pals all in one place.

We welcome all! ...SINGLE, or MARRIED, ALONE, or as a FAMILY, YOUNGER, or
ELDER all are welcome, after all, it is His Kingdom.

The only requirement for membership is to "...walk, or desire to walk according
to the spirit", under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son,
and chosen King of Israel, and all the Universe, under God, our Father,
according to His written Word, the Bible.

If our goals and purpose are in agreement with yours, then please let me know,
because you are already family, so please don't hesitate to join with us, and I
hope to hear from you soon.

God bless...

Your brother always,
Barry