Date:      Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:02:13 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Received mail timestamp is off by 7 hours

All Windows 2000, and above operating systems support NTP

Logged in as administrator, at the command line
"net time /setsntp:XX.XX.XX.XX"

XX.XX.XX.XX = the IP address of a NTP server

Then go in to Start Settings Control Panel Administrative Tools,
Services, Windows Time and set startup to automatic.

Microsoft also released and NTP service for NT4 in the MS resource kit.

Even Windows supports NTP.  As I said, no excuse.

Ted