Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2017 08:57:44 +0200
From:      Torsten Zuehlsdorff <tz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP-Ports: Help improving QA

Hello,

as PHP-maintainer i first want to thank all for the great feedback and
patches send on various ways. You keep my live interesting :)

In the last months i learned a lot about various configurations,
settings and bugs. Also - sadly - there are always PRs, patches and
emails left, because of missing time on my side.

I want to improve the situation by adding more automatic QA. I'm
planning this at least for PHP, GitLab and the portmaster-rewrite.

So how can you help? Please send me your non-standard PHP-configuration
or exotic setups! This can be changed default versions like libressl
instead of openssl or another GCC version used for compiling. I for
example use always another PostgreSQL-version than default (and always
PHP 7.1). Of course this also covers options set in an non-default way
or setups change variables to allow multiple PHP-installations for example.
There is no need to add the used FreeBSD version since i want to cover
all supported versions. Its another point if you use an unsupported one
- in this case you should mention it. ;)

Since PHP 7.2 is coming (hopefully on schedule) i will test creation of
PHP 7.2 with all given setups.

If you want to support my projects or other committers have a look at my
patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/TorstenZuehlsdorff

I'm currently collecting money for a new test-server to allow testing on
CURRENT. If you have some free capacity and some trust feel free to
contact me. ;)

Thanks again and Greetings,
Torsten