Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:12:02 +0100
From:      Nicolas Letellier <nicolas@nicoelro.net>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>,  FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Import bayes_* for SpamAssassin from Debian to FreeBSD

Matthew Seaman a écrit :
> You'll need to install the same version of Berkeley DB on FreeBSD as you were
> using on Debian -- and you'll have to compile the perl modules SpamAssassin
> uses for BerkeleyDB access to use that version too.
I use the same BerkeleyDB. I use db41 on FreeBSD (and db41* commands)
and db41 on Debian (and db.41* commands).
`file`commands returns the same headers of the file on Debian and the
defaults ~/.spamassassin/tok*.

When I try this:
root@trinite .spamassassin #  sa-learn --import --dbpath .
bayes: cannot open bayes databases ./bayes_* R/O: tie failed:
Inappropriate file type or format
upgrading to DB_File, please be patient: ./old_bayes_seen
DB_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
GDBM_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
NDBM_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
SDBM_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
upgrading to DB_File, please be patient: ./old_bayes_toks
DB_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
GDBM_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
NDBM_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
SDBM_File: no database of that kind found, nothing copied
import failed, original files saved with "old" prefix

What must I do? Do you think it's a Perl problem?

-Nicolas