Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:30:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        karen.wyman@brite.com (Wyman,  Karen)
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Motorola Lifestyle modem problem

In a previous message, Wyman,  Karen said:

> > Hi,
> > and PC within Tech Support and a modem and PC at the site.  We have
> > been
> > using Motorola Lifestyle 28.8 external modems at the sites but we are
> > having problems with this modem.

You're not going to like it. It is a prom upgrade. Not flash. The
Lifestyle has to be shipped back to Motorola to fix.

Paul.

--
CONCERNING WHY LOVE HAPPENS BETWEEN TWO PARTICULAR PEOPLE

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the
 rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful."   --Manuel, age 8