Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:27:26 +0200
From:      Thor Legvold <tlegvold@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE

Wondering if KDE on FreeBSD has it's own (l)user list. I've seen the docs=
, but
things are a bit Linux-specific, and was hoping for something that would =
help
out with KDE on BSD.

Specifically, I can't seem to get kppp to work (although user-ppp does) a=
nd I
have some questions about kpilot (basically - what serial device should o=
ne use
- dial in or dial out, or plain tty? I don't know if the linux /dev/ttyS0=
 is
dial in/out or some other configuration, the docs only talk about Linux).

Regards,
Thor